Katonah, NY 10536
Senior technology professional with the unique ability to lead while also participating in day to day development activities when needed. Skilled at seamlessly translating technology solutions to senior management and a successful track record of experience in both large organizations and startups.
Senior Managing Consultant – Mercedes-Benz USA
- Assist in the design, development, and management of numerous internal and external applications. Provide code review, career development advice, and mentorship to junior developers.
Director – IT Management Services – KPMG, LLP
- Served as a member of a newly formed Customer Relationship Management team.
- Responsible for managing the ongoing relationship with the US Marketing department.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client organization and provide guidance for their IT initiatives.
Senior Software Consultant – Grand Central Systems, Inc.
- Worked to provide technology solutions focusing on the needs of the mid-sized business market.
- Managed a remote offshore development team during development.
- Assisted in the design and management of custom back-office revenue and sales reporting system. The purpose of the system is to provide greater visibility into the sales lifecycle.
- Technology landscape: .NET 2.0, C#, SqlServer 2000/2005, IIS, AJAX, Syncfusion
Senior Vice President, Technology – BUYandHOLD.com
- Designed the hardware and software infrastructure of the BUYandHOLD trading platform (including co-location, hosting and data center design)
- Led all development efforts in expanding content capabilities and offerings on the site as well as enhanced service offerings such as Individual Retirement Accounts, Advisory Services, and Real-Time trading for the customer base.
- Featured in CTO Spotlight section of InfoWorld Magazine – January 8, 2001 edition.
- Technology Landscape: Java, Oracle, Solaris
Manager, Application Development – GartnerGroup
- Led a team of eight IT professionals with an annual budget of approximately $4 million.
- Planned and launched GartnerGroup’s Learning Center. Project encompassed staff of 3 developers, 4 consultants and $1.5 million budget.
- Technology landscape: Java, Perl, Oracle, Solaris.